My Top 10 List Of Books For Motivation
This list is dear to my heart. Why? Because each one has taken me from A to B when I didn't think I was ready. Some of them pushed, pulled and held me through the night.
How should you use this list? If a title or author sticks out or jumps out at you – you've got your next read. Please note that these are in no particular order, as I could never choose one over the other....
There's no turning back now. (And that's a good thing!!)
- The War of Art (Steven Pressfield)
- The Artist's Way (Julia Cameron)
- The Firestarter Sessions (Danielle LaPorte)
- Unleash the Power Within (Tony Robbins)
- The Art of Non Conformity (Chris Guillebeau)
- Do the Work (Steven Pressfield)
- Start with Why (Simon Sinek)
- Leap First (Godin)
- The Big Leap (Gay Hendricks, PhD)
- Daring Greatly (Brené Brown)
Have you read one of these titles before? Have a favorite one to share? Is one jumping out at you? If so - please share in the comments below!
P.S. If you haven't read my new eBook - FYI: Follow Your Intention - click here to read a Free sample on Amazon!