7 Tips for September
Here's my list of 7 Tips for September – I hope you find them useful. I've also got a free printable for you to use as your desktop wallpaper, or hang it up!
THE SEVEN FOR SEPTEMBER
- Music I'm listening to while writing, relaxing or getting jiggy with it (Spotify mix)
- Today on this date in 1904, Helen Keller graduates with honors from Radcliffe College. She's my daughter's hero (and now mine too.)
- The Yoga posture I'm exploring this week is Extended Side Angle. It stretches out my hip flexors and by extension my entire mind, body and spirit.
- Right now, my favorite (and free) tool that makes my life simpler is Coffitivity. Love to hear it while working on the computer. I'm listening to it right now...
- What's cooking tonight? Turkey Burgers, Corn on the Cob, Spinach Salad with Radishes, Carrots and Cucumbers with Lemon Dressing.
- The wine I keep reaching for is, Apothic Dark Red. For those of you that love chocolate, cherries and a good, deep Cab – this one's for you. I found it locally for $7.99. It's a limited release, so grab it while you can.
- A quote that inspired me to move forward is "The shoe that fits one person pinches another; there is no recipe for living that suits all cases. Each of us carries our own life-plan, which cannot be superseded by any other." (Carl Jung)
Thanks for reading, and have a great day!